Monday, August 29, 2011

juicefast day 1 complete

Weight loss - none, cuz, duh, I just started.

Hunger - not that bad. I remember reading something one of the folks from the biggest loser wrote awhile back that they (the contestants) got used to hunger, and they wanted that feeling... it meant they knew they were on the right track (weight loss). Tomorrow is going to be a big challenge--- I'm leaving at 0230 for a 16 hour transfer (total trip time). I've got 4 juices and a cooler, hopefully that's enough to drink.

Here's the documentary trailer on youtube




This is the juicer I wanted to buy, but there were none left in town-- seems everyone saw the documentary and there wasn't a Breville juicer to be found in town. The Breville juicers get huge amounts of 5 star ratings and their fans seem fanatical about it. I didn't want to wait and got a Cuisinart which is working good, but if/when it fails I'll get a Breville.