Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Juicefast day 2

Monday was horrible and I didn't fast and didn't lose any weight... here's what happened

Sunday night one of the supervisors called with a transfer... 16 hours, starting at 2:30AM. I'd napped most of the day on Sunday and couldn't fall asleep. Went to the station and left on the transfer, hit horrible fog on the way to get the patient (3 hours west), then it was my job to drive to the receiving hospital (7.5 hours east). We got about 2 hours in to my driving when we stopped for fuel. I wanted to drink juice all day but I couldn't handle the "Just started the juice fast feel rotten no energy no sleep last night can't crash the ambulance" syndrome so I broke down and bought food and mountain dew.

I know, I feel rotten about it too, but we made it to the destination safely. After I got home (after 8pm) I had a juice, made juices for Tuesday and went to bed.

Weight loss - 0

Best recipes -
Orange/Carrot/Sweet Potato/cinnamon. YUM!
watermelon/pear
apple/pear/cucumber/spinach/kale

Over the next week I want to keep working on less fruit more vegetables. I have juices for today and I don't work the next 2 days so I can definitely make some headway.