Wednesday, August 31, 2011

juicefast days 3 and 4

Juicefast Day 3 and 4

Juicefast day 3 was spent at the station working a 24. I brought 4 juices (16 oz, 2 green and orange and a watermelon). I drank them spread throughout the day and had little hunger or other problems.... until 2am when I had to take a 5 hour trip.  Lack of sleep and I haven't had the "juicefast energy boost" kick in yet meant, again, stopping at a gas station for caffeine and munchies. I went with a diet soda, a 5 hour energy and some nuts, I tried to keep the damage to a minimum.

Once I got home I slept all day (of day 4), finally getting up around 3pm.

Juicefast day 4 - sleep. didn't eat or drink until my first juice at 6pm.

Now watching the Red Sox on ESPN.
Weight loss - 2.5 pounds
Overall feeling - pretty good
difficulties - minimal